Dr. Zahir I Kazi was elected president of Anjuman I Islam, a century old largest educational and social welfare organization, in November 2009. In this role,
he chairs the Council of Anjuman I Islam Board. Dr. Zahir I Kazi has enjoyed a long and varied career in Medical, Academy and Social activities.
Qualification wise,Dr. Zahir I Kazi has an M.D, DMRD, M.B.B.S (University of Mumbai), FMRI (U.S.A), MAIUM (U.S.A.) degrees attibuted to his
Within Anjuman I Islam, he held a quite a number of trustworthy positions before finally becoming the President. Before achieving the position of a President
within Anjuman I Islam, he was an Elected and held the position of Member of General Council of Anjuman I Islam 20 years, held the position of Executive
chairman, board of Tibbia College and Hospital and finally the Honorable General Secretary.
Dr. Zahir I Kazi has many Awards and Achievements for his contributions. To name a few,
- He represented India at 12th youth goodwill mission to Japan
- He was awarded for his outstanding service in field of medicine by EKTA foundation and in the field of Education
by SEWAA at the hands of then Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Ex-President of Goa Medical College Students Union
- Ex-Members of students council University of Mumbai
- Ex-Secretary of Doctors club of Bombay Hospital
- Member of Sub Committee for Club Affiliation, Mumbai Cricket Association
- Awarded best all round student in MBBS
- Won various awards in debate and elocution competition